Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome!

Over the past few years, I have written a newsletter with stories about life. I believe that there is so much more to life than what we spend the majority of our time on. Yet, too often, it is the important but insignificant things that really consume the majority of our time and we leave the most important things in life to simmer on the back burner. This only leaves our lives filled with, "I should have..."
So my goal with these stories is to share inspiring thoughts that help each of us keep a perspective on things that are really the most important. We as human beings can be so much more, and it is my hope that sharing these thoughts will help you and me become more and help others along the way as well.

To start out with, I want to reprint articles that I have sent in my newsletters in the past. Many of these have been very profound to me personally and have opened my eyes to the potential that lies within me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. Please feel free to leave comments on the stories and thoughts that may inspire the rest of us as well.

Best wishes,

Steven

No comments: